1. Design and develop highly scalable, low latency applications for critical systems delivering high availability and high performance
2. Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
3. Write well designed, efficient and testable code.
4. Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
5. Prepare and produce releases of software components and perform/participate in code reviews
6. Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and present these for architecture review
Mandatory Skills and Experience:
2. Extensive hands on experience in designing and developing web applications using Angular/AngularJS, Java/Node JS (or their equivalents)
3. Strong in Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
4. Profound insights of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction Management, etc.)
5. Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
6. Experience with unit testing frameworks like JUnit
Good to have:
1. Understanding of smart contracts and blockchain protocols
2. Development of smart contracts on Ethereum or any blockchain
3. Build APIs on top of smart contracts deployed on blockchain
4. Familiarity with basic cryptography and P2P Networks
In this regard, we would like to inform that you will also have additional responsibility to take care of. The management believes in your capabilities and expects that you will handle the additional responsibility with ease.